ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM sever name issue

2007-05-28 08:53:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM sever name issue
From: Richard Mochnaczewski <Richard.Mochnaczewski AT STANDARDLIFE DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 08:52:48 -0400
Hi *,

While restoring my TSM server at the latest DR, I noticed something strange. I
have two TSM instances running inhouse , where  one is library sharing with the
primary. I was only restoring my primary instance and when I ran a q server to
check the server , I saw that the servername was the name of my library sharing
instance ?!?!?!? How could that happen and how do I resolve it ? FYI, I checked
my live TSM server and sure enough, the same issue is happening.

Rich