ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Safe to delete or move .dmp files

2007-05-25 10:04:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Safe to delete or move .dmp files
From: Chris McKay <Chris.McKay AT YCDSB DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:03:13 -0400
The service does not need to be disturbed James. You can simply remove the
files. I have cleaned up the space and things look much nicer.

Thanks to all.

Have a great weekend.

Chris

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> writes:
>I too have the same issue, and that answered one of my questions, the
>next is does the TSM server service itself have to be brought down
>before deleting them?

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.