ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Safe to delete or move .dmp files

2007-05-25 09:18:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] Safe to delete or move .dmp files
From: Chris McKay <Chris.McKay AT YCDSB DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:17:17 -0400
Hi all,

I currently have quite limited system drive space on one of my TSM servers
(Running on Windows 2000). In an effort to clean up some space I was
wondering if it would be possible to move or delete a couple of files. The
file names are dsmserv.dmp and dsmsvc.dmp. As they are .dmp files I am
assuming they will be recreated if necessary, but I was just wondering if
it would be safe to remove them. They are using up a considerable amount
of space (close to 1GB per file).

Any info would be appreciated.

Chris

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.