ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Reclamation Preemption

2007-05-24 11:26:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Reclamation Preemption
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:25:30 +0200
Hi Bill,

Is it possible that your reclamation processes are handling huge files ?
In that case TSM will wait till the current file is finished before
releasing the drive ....

HTH.

Cheers

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******