ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] old admin web interface truncating numertical values after thousand separator....

2007-05-24 03:22:01
Subject: [ADSM-L] old admin web interface truncating numertical values after thousand separator....
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:21:16 +0200
All,

Some strange problem affecting a brand new TSM server (5.3.4.0) running
on AIX (5300-05-03), while using the good old web interface : looks like
the numerical values are truncated after the "," (thousand separator)
sign.

This is what I get using web interface :

Storage       Device        Estimated     Pct     Pct   High   Low
Next
Pool Name     Class Name     Capacity    Util    Migr    Mig   Mig
Storage
                                                         Pct   Pct
Pool
-----------   ----------   ----------   -----   -----   ----   ---
-----------
TAPELTO3_I-   LTO_PRIM          267 G     0.1     1.1     90    70

NF_LOGS

Same query, using command line :

TAPELTO3_I-     LTO_PRIM        267,028 G       0.1       1.1       90
70
 NF_LOGS

Note the difference in estimated capacity !
Any numerical value displayed has the same problem, and I have no idea
where it could come from.

Any tip would be welcomed !

TIA

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******