ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] dsmreg.sl

2007-05-23 09:58:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] dsmreg.sl
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:57:24 -0400
Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't work.

I copied the dsmreg.sl from a 5.3 Linux server and now I get:

05/23/2007 08:30:25  ANR9640E Unable to load procedure address
from shared library dsmreg.sl license module.

My question is, if this seems to be a known and growing issue, why hasn't
IBM registered this as a problem, and addressed it ?

Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University
Office of Technology Services
University Computing Center