ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange

2007-05-18 12:57:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 12:56:21 -0400
Fred,

"COPY"-type backups are an Exchange Server defined entity.
SQL Server does not have a COPY-type legacy-style backup.

For DP/SQL, you can either use the second node solution,
or use FILE, GROUP, or SET type backups.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/18/2007
12:48:46 PM:

> Del,
>
> Any thought about COPY type backups for MSSQL?

Del