ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Windows performace using GiGE Dedicated backup network

2007-05-14 11:48:06
Subject: [ADSM-L] Windows performace using GiGE Dedicated backup network
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:47:30 -0400
I recently put some windows clients on a dedicated GigE network.

Do any of you have any optimum values for using GigE for Windows clients
on a TSM server running on AIX 5.3.4 server?  I read the recommended options
in the tuning guide which states compression yes is for slow networks so
I am making
a change to "no", Can anyone suggest any other options that I make want to
take a look at to take advantage of the faster performance?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Here is the some opt.file parameters

Lang AMENG
Domanin ALL-LOCAL