ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] contact ADSM-L admins?

2007-05-10 06:26:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] contact ADSM-L admins?
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:06:16 +0530
Hello all

Can any one tell me what is policy for renewal of TSM licensing.

 ( o )
 -------
I,I ' ' I,I
  "(("

    ))

With Best Regards,

Sandeep Jain

********************** Legal Disclaimer

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

*********