ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client's attributes changing

2007-05-03 11:17:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client's attributes changing
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:17:14 -0400
Until you get some admin that installs TSM and copies the DSM.OPT from a client
that has the NODENAME specified. Once the
CAD/Scheduler starts....that nodename now points to this new box and the real
NODENAME isn't getting backups anymore. I always pay
attention to these messages as they could be a mis-configuration issue. If it's
a cluster, then I (probably) don't care. But
anything else is something I want to look in to.

Bill Boyer
"Experience is a comb nature gives us after we go bald." - ??