ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Problems trying to use ISC & Admin Center

2007-04-24 15:05:03
Subject: [ADSM-L] Problems trying to use ISC & Admin Center
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:44:01 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I have just upgraded our TSM server to 5.3.4.2 and I was trying to add the
server to ISC.  I went to Storage Devices, Server, Add a Connection to an
IBM TSM Server, but when I put the Administrator name, passwork, Server
address and server port I received a message that an API error occurred
while processing the request and check the Problem Determination guide to
resolve the issue.

I cannot seem to figure out what admin name I should be adding in order to
add a server?  Do I add my own TSM admin name?  Or is this something else?

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get this set up properly I would
really appreciate it!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Senior Systems Programmer
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com