ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Issue with TDP and FS backup

2007-04-02 23:00:13
Subject: [ADSM-L] Issue with TDP and FS backup
From: Dksh Cssc <callie.liew AT DKSH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:59:47 +0800
Dear all,

I've been experiencing backup problems. Well just after we upgrade from
TSM 5.2 to 5.3.2, the client backups go hay-wire.
Client at 5.3.4 with NO LanFree. TDP Version 5.3.3 on AIX 5.3.4 CSP.

In the LPAR, if TDP backup is good then the FS scheduler will die off and
vice versa. I've tried on the password authentication part as advise by
Tivoli Support but it couldn't solve the problem.

There's no problem on the other node with such upgrade and I've compare
all the configuration files (.opt and .sys) with the successful node ,
everything seems in place.

Any idea?