ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Prescheduledcmd failed error

2007-04-02 11:24:20
Subject: [ADSM-L] Prescheduledcmd failed error
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:23:30 -0400
Hi,

We have a windows client that is failing with a RC=12 on the following
message
I found in the dsm.errorlog.  I don't know why it's complaining there is
no prescheduled
command. Has anyone experienced this issue before?

Thanks for any help in advance!

dsmerror.log message

ANS1512E Scheduled event 'MIDNIGHT' FAILED.  Return Code =12.
ANS1902E the PRESCHEDULEDCMD COMMAND failed. The scheduled event
will not be executed.

Here is the dsm.opt file (NOTE not PrescheduledCMD here)

Lang Ameng
Domain ALL-LOCAL
TCPSERVERADDRESS  xxxx.xxx.xxxxx.xx.xx
Passwordaccess generate
TCPCLIENTADDRESS  xx.xx.xxx.xx
NODENAME xxxx
SUBDIR YES
REPLACE PROMPT
TCPB 32
TCPW 63
SCHEDMODE PROMPTED
TXNBYTELIMIT 25600
Errorlogname c:\progra~1\tivoli\tsm\baclient\dsmerror.log
SCHEDlogname c:\progra~\tivoli\tsm\baclient\dsmsched.log
ERRORLOGRETENTION 14
SCHEDLOGRETENTION 7
TCPNODELAY YES
RESOURCEUTILIZATION 3