ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Archive list query

2007-03-26 02:55:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] Archive list query
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:40:35 +1000
I would like to run a query that will give me a list of all the archives
we have done.
I don't want a list of every file archived, just the general list of the
archive backups on each server.

I have found this command:

select distinct description from archives

But when I ran it TSM replied with a warning that this command may
create a very large table and take a long time to complete.

I would rather do this from the TSM server and not have to go to each
individual client to get this information.

Am I on the right track with the above command or is there another one I
should be running?

Regards
Paul

Paul Dudley
ANL IT Operations Dept.
ANL Container Line
pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

ANL - CELEBRATING 50 YEARS

ANL DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.