ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Spurious error message with TSM for Databases (SQL)

2007-03-23 12:17:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Spurious error message with TSM for Databases (SQL)
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:55:30 -0400
Mark,

There is currently nothing you can do about this
unless you bring the database online, remove it,
or move it to a different SQL Server instance.
IBM does know about the situation and is addressing it.
Look for a future release to have an option to be able to
completely exclude databases.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/23/2007
10:09:34 AM: