ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Backing up very large GPFS FS

2007-03-21 05:26:39
Subject: [ADSM-L] Backing up very large GPFS FS
From: Ibán Bernaldo de Quirós Márquez <Iban.Bernaldodequiros AT SUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:03:06 +0100
Hi everybody,

I am trying to backup a very large FS with 32 terabytes, for that I have a primary disk storage pool, with 6 terabytes of space. In the first incremental the stgpool is getting full... I have also defined one node as target, and 4 nodes as agents using proxynode relationship to reduce time processing.

My problem begins when migration occurs, I have 3 drives, but only one is used, because my configuration is one node (target node), and one FS of 32 TB and I am not getting more migration processes.

Did anyone encounter something similar, any gotchas or ideas to open more migration process ¿?

Thanks in advance !!

Regards,
Ibán.