ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] LAN-free with RDAC

2007-03-20 13:46:45
Subject: [ADSM-L] LAN-free with RDAC
From: Uwe Koch <Uwe.Koch.BS AT DE.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:27:43 +0100
Hello,

is there an instruction for installing LAN-free backup with a Storage-Agent
running on Windows 2003 with RDAC-drivers ?
We need to backup an Exchange cluster that uses a RDAC-driver for 2-way
connections to the SAN-disks.
And therefore it also sees 8 LTO3-drives instead of the real 4 drives.

We need a hint how to configure the StorageAgent and the paths for the TSM
server to define the correct connections from the
Exchange server to the 4 LTO3-drives.

  Mit freundlichen Grüßen

     With best regards

         Uwe Koch

        Dipl.-Ing.
    Nachrichtentechnik

   Server Administrator

 IBM Business Services GmbH

 Geschäftsführung: Markus Sieber, Bettina
                   Weber

 Sitz der          Stuttgart
 Gesellschaft:

 Registergericht:  Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
                   HRB 17122

 Home-Office

 Phone     +49 2357 171227

 Fax       +49 2357 171339