ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] missed backup

2007-03-20 12:25:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] missed backup
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:17:33 -0400
On Mar 20, 2007, at 11:58 AM, Gill, Geoffrey L. wrote:

I've asked those folks to verify certain things but have not heard
back
so I thought while waiting for a response I'd throw this out there.
Besides the standard NIC/switch mismatch, which I have seen cause
this,
is there something DNS wise that might cause this and does anyone have
any suggestions for other things to check?

Geoff - See "Schedule, missed"  in http://people.bu.edu/rbs/
ADSM.QuickFacts
        for common issues, and pointers to other info sources.
The TSM Problem Determination Guide has a good section on pursuing
this problem.

  Richard Sims