ADSM-L

Server Migration

2007-03-12 06:50:45
Subject: Server Migration
From: "Sujay Dinakar R." <sujay_dinakar AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 03:50:20 -0700
Dear All,

We are running Tivoli  5.1.0 on a windows 2000 server, as the server is bacame
old we would like to install the tivoli in a new server. can any one please
give the procedure to take the necessary backup and restore to the new server.

I had installed the tivoli 5.1.0 on a new server and i had initialised the
server instance, but i dont know how to get the configuration from the old
server to the new one.

thanks in advance.

Regards
Sujay Dinakar .R