ADSM-L

Another probably newbie question!

2007-03-01 06:12:39
Subject: Another probably newbie question!
From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald AT NWW-TR.WALES.NHS DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:12:16 -0000
I have a TSM 5.3 server with a 150GB disk pool (PACS_DISK_POOL). Highmig=90 and
lowmig=70. The disk pool is currently 100% utilised. Shouldn't an automatic
migration to the next storage pool (PACS_TAPE_POOL) have started?

I tried running MIGRATE STGPOOL PACS_DISK_POOL lowmig=60 but was told there was
no data to migrate. I tried MIGRATE STGPOOL PACS_DISK_POOL lowmig=0 but got the
same response.

The next storage pool has plenty of free capacity and scratch tapes.

I'm out of ideas so all suggestions welcome.

Angus