ADSM-L

Re: Can logs from SQL Agent be restored without a full?

2007-02-26 17:57:30
Subject: Re: Can logs from SQL Agent be restored without a full?
From: fred johanson <fred AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:57:15 -0600
Thanks Del.  The last full is 2/12/07, but there are those
disassociated logs from January.  The DBA hoes there is a way to
restore them as simple bit strings.  Then his magic log analyzer can
find his deletes and convert them to inserts.  I've said there's no
hat and no bunny, but he calls every few minutes to see if I've found
one yet.  I'll send him your response and tell him case closed.