ADSM-L

Re: Active Only Storage Pools for DR

2007-02-17 13:16:09
Subject: Re: Active Only Storage Pools for DR
From: Kelly Lipp <lipp AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:15:45 -0700
I think its greater value is in the online environment rather than the
disaster recovery environment.  If you establish your active only pool
as a  file device class you can easily keep up with the reclamation and
"with some inactive" becomes "with very few inactive".

Kelly J. Lipp
VP Manufacturing & CTO
STORServer, Inc.
485-B Elkton Drive