ADSM-L

Re: Tape Erasure

2007-02-16 13:57:21
Subject: Re: Tape Erasure
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:58:37 -0700
Just to clarify, data shredding is available for random access disk pools
only, not for sequential disk or tape.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/16/2007
10:10:59 AM: