ADSM-L

Re: Error restoring SQL database

2007-02-13 08:19:48
Subject: Re: Error restoring SQL database
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:21:05 -0700
If you haven't already looked up the message, you should do so, as it does
provide a little more information.

Are you sure that the ANR0548W message is the *only* related message to
this condition? When searching the actlog, don't do any filtering, except
for the timeframe (I'd start with a timeframe from when the client
operation started through when it ended).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/13/2007
04:09:59 AM: