ADSM-L

Re: Pricing model for 5.4

2007-02-08 15:30:08
Subject: Re: Pricing model for 5.4
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:29:00 -0800
Ok, this will be my last. Having never seen what we were paying for
licences you can obviously come to the conclusion you have. I can't and
won't post that info but I have data to prove it. I can tell you that
IBM has been drooling waiting for our contract to expire I'm sure. The
past year has seen some interesting things IBM has tried to do here.
Can't get into detail so let's just say there has been a lot of angry
people. So when I say that our costs have gone up that's an
understatement.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator