ADSM-L

Re: Expiration

2007-02-07 16:08:11
Subject: Re: Expiration
From: BEYERS Kurt <Kurt.BEYERS AT VRT DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:28:13 +0100
Kevin,

How about taking a full export or creating a backupset of the nodes in question?

The active files on the servers won't never expire since you've changed the
management classes. And if a restore is requested for a file that is not foud
any more, you will have to dig into the export or backupset. The latter restore
will ask some more time but I guess that the frequency of such a restore will
be low too;

best regards,
Kurt