ADSM-L

Re: TSM client upgrades for Linux boxes for Daylight Savings Time

2007-02-01 19:53:07
Subject: Re: TSM client upgrades for Linux boxes for Daylight Savings Time
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:52:37 -0700
You need to make sure your operating system is patched correctly to deal
with the changes to Daylight Saving Time.

The client itself has no inherent problems with the DST changes, but of
course your OS must be patched.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/01/2007
05:24:52 PM: