ADSM-L

Re: Criteria for full dbbackup

2007-01-19 01:21:36
Subject: Re: Criteria for full dbbackup
From: "Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:15:05 -0500
I seem to remember reading in an old tsm manual that there was a limit on the
number of incrementals before a full was forced.
It sticks in my mind that that number was twelve or thirteen.
If I get a chance, I'll look through my old docs and try to find the reference.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University