ADSM-L

Re: List of archives

2007-01-04 12:33:52
Subject: Re: List of archives
From: Geert De Pecker <gedp AT SOFICO DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:33:20 +0100
Hi,

Thanks for the replies. Just tested and it takes approx 20 minutes for the
SQL
to complete (approx 5.2 million files).

Workable, but I do not understand why the client just lists the archives
directly.
Maybe the archive info is also stored on the client side which makes is
fast.

Kind regards,

Geert

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/01/2007
17:45:50: