ADSM-L

Resetting Client Passwords

2006-12-20 11:03:20
Subject: Resetting Client Passwords
From: "Dennis, Melburn IT7" <melburn.dennis AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:02:18 -0500
It seems that the biggest reason that I get reports of nodes missing
their schedules is because the scheduling services have stopped due to
passwords no longer syncing up.  To remedy this I usually have to reset
the password, and this corrects this issue.  Is there any rhyme or
reason as to why this occurs.  I only get these problems on Windows
clients for the most part.  I can't recall ever having to reset the
password for a unix client.

Mel Dennis
Backup Systems Engineer
Siemens Business Services
4400 Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32826
MC Q1-108
Tel:  (407) 736-2360
Win:  439-2360
Fax: (407) 243-0260
Email:  melburn.dennis AT siemens DOT com