ADSM-L

ANRE2080

2006-12-18 09:15:42
Subject: ANRE2080
From: abu bakar <burn_tsm AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 06:00:14 -0800
Help..

Iʼm trying to Install TSM 5.3.2.0 and 6.01 on a w2k3 R2 server. When I get to
the point that Iʼm configuring devices on the TSM Console, I get error message
ANRE2080. It appears that TSM devices driver doesnʼt recognize the media
changer but on windows device manager recognize IBM tape drive sequential and
media changer. I have tried both the newest version driver IBMTape.x86_6141
recommended by IBM and old version. No good result with either.
I can see Tape0 and Changer0 through the device driver portion of the w2k3
console. But some reason, I still get the ANRE 2080 message every time I go
though device setup and TSM will show up same error again.

Regards
Burn