ADSM-L

OT: Old IBM 2109 SAN switches question

2006-12-15 16:31:42
Subject: OT: Old IBM 2109 SAN switches question
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:31:22 -0500
I have a client that has their 3590 drives connected to an IBM2109
switch...only problem is that the person who knew the admin
password to the switch is no longer there and they dont' have any up to date
contact information for him. They are upgrading to the
new TS1120 drives.

Does anyone know/remember if there is a way to reset the admin password back to
the default of 'password'? I'm still searching IBM's
site, but most of the links for those older switches fail.

Thanks if anyone is able to help out....

Bill Boyer
>Select * from USERS where CLUE>0
0 rows returned