ADSM-L

Somewhat off-topic: TSMManager software users?

2006-12-08 15:21:40
Subject: Somewhat off-topic: TSMManager software users?
From: "Thach, Kevin G" <KThach AT COVHLTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:20:22 -0500
I've recently completed an evaluation of the TSMManager product, and am
wanting to purchase it.  However, I can't get the Tivoli Associates
reseller to call me back.  I literally can't give my money away!!  Can
someone that is using this product provide me with a contact for
support, or any other live person that will be able to get me in touch
with the right people?

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended only for the use of the Individual(s) named above.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
E-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this E-mail in
error, please immediately notify us at (865)374-4900 or notify us
by E-mail at hdesk AT covhlth DOT com