ADSM-L

Re: schedule manipulation :)

2006-12-07 05:30:11
Subject: Re: schedule manipulation :)
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT SPACE DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:29:39 +0100
Goran,
with Exchange DB on clustered environment my strategy always has been to
keep the scheduler (that is related to the database in question)
active only on the machine the database is currently running on.

So when the database changes from one machine to another, the TSM
scheduler gets stopped on one machine and started on the target machine.
Just keep in mind that you have to make sure the TSM password for the
node always stays synced on all participating machines.

Good luck,
best regards,
Michael Bartl