ADSM-L

schedule manipulation :)

2006-12-07 04:48:06
Subject: schedule manipulation :)
From: goc <goran.k AT VIP DOT HR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:47:13 +0100
hi, we are doing some heavy DB reallocation and stuff and i'm very confused
since we are using 4 node cluster with 35 oracle databases \o/ ... since the
DB can be active on any node i made a script which checks where it is and
manipulates the dsmcad process accordingly ... but that was not my question
:-)
the Q: is there a way to simply enable/disable schedule(s) rather than
removing the node (or removing the schedule from node properties) from
schedule ?

i mean something simple as checkbox like in admin schedules "Schedule is
active" thingy ,

would that be nice or what ?

thanks
goran