ADSM-L

Re: wildcard del vol?

2006-12-06 09:47:17
Subject: Re: wildcard del vol?
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:45:48 -0500
Thanks. Tried that with this result output from the admin command line:

tsm: BACKUP>Set sqldisplaymode wide
tsm: BACKUP>Select 'del vol ' || volume_name || ' discard=yes wait=yes'
from vol
            umes where stgpool_name='CPSATABG'

RESULT (Nothing deleted):

Unnamed[1]: del vol /var/diskpool/satacopyvolb/00008757.BFS
discard=yes
             wait=yes

Unnamed[1]: del vol /var/diskpool/satacopyvolb/00008767.BFS
discard=yes
             wait=yes

>>> bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET 12/06/06 9:25 AM >>>
>From DSMADMC:

Set sqldisplaymode wide
Select 'del vol ' || volume_name || ' discard=yes wait=yes' from
volumes where stgpool_name='COPYPOOLSTORAGEPOOLNAMEINCAPS'

Then cut this and save it to a file. Then from the admin run the file
with the MACRO command.

Bill Boyer
"A life? Cool! Where can I download one of those?" - ??