ADSM-L

Re: Skipped Files During Restore

2006-12-01 15:38:18
Subject: Re: Skipped Files During Restore
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:16:51 -0500
Ditto.

With 8738 file being skipped, most likely the drive wasn't empty to
start with.
On the other hand, there IS actually a case where you can get duplicate
files created with Windows long file names (it's a Windows issue, not a
TSM issue.)

Please give us more details about the system being restored to, and a
sample of these skipped filenames...