ADSM-L

Re: ISC on AIX crash...

2006-12-01 15:33:06
Subject: Re: ISC on AIX crash...
From: "Mcnutt, Larry E." <larry.mcnutt AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:12:41 -0500
I recall having the same problem early this year when we started using
the ISC.  I am almost certain we resolved the problem by using the Admin
Center Support Utility to increase the virtual memory size for the ISC.

From the TSM Admin Center FAQ...
This utility, named supportUtil, is available in one of the following
directories:
[ISC root]\Tivoli\dsm\bin\ (Windows)
[ISC root]/Tivoli/dsm/bin (UNIX and Linux)
To start the utility, issue the following command:
supportUtil.bat (Windows)
supportUtil.sh (UNIX and Linux)

Hope this is helpful.

Larry McNutt