ADSM-L

Archive Policy Group question

2006-11-28 22:01:51
Subject: Archive Policy Group question
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:01:47 +1100
If I perform an archive backup, and after that archive completes change
the number of days retention in the archive policy (for example change
it from 120 days to 365 days) , will the archive backup I have just
performed retain the old policy retention of 120 days or will it be
updated along with the policy change and be kept for 365 days?

Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

ANL IT Operations Dept.

ANL Container Line

pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

ANL - CELEBRATING 50 YEARS

ANL DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.