ADSM-L

Re: Monthly backup

2006-11-20 07:00:10
Subject: Re: Monthly backup
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:58:29 +0100
Hi,

You can define a separate storage pool with max scratch set to 0 and in
this storage pool you can define this one tape volume. If you then point
a management class to this storage pool and use this with the image
back-up  it should work, if the image back-ups aren't running at the
same time.

Regards,

Karel