ADSM-L

Re: setting up TDPO / newbie help

2006-11-15 10:40:47
Subject: Re: setting up TDPO / newbie help
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:39:09 -0500
Just went through this on a TDP Informix install....check the DSMERROR.LOG
file. The new 5.3 client REQUIRES a write-able error log
location. If you have ERRORLOGNAME specified in the DSM.SYS, remove it and add
a DSM_LOG environment varilable for the user.

Bill Boyer
"Law of Cybernetic Entomology - There is always another bug." - ??