ADSM-L

Re: setting up TDPO / newbie help

2006-11-15 10:16:13
Subject: Re: setting up TDPO / newbie help
From: goc <goran.k AT VIP DOT HR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:14:42 +0100
thanks a lot, as i figured out you are right and i found what you meant with
106 errno

0106 EDSM_RC_ACCESS_DENIED

Explanation: The specified file is being used by another process. You tried
to read from or write to a file that is currently being used by another
process.
System Action: Processing stopped.
User Response: Ensure that you specified the correct file or directory name,
correct the permissions, or specify a new location.

what file ?
what process ?
what permissions ?

so many questions. thanks again