ADSM-L

Re: IE 7 browser with web interface

2006-11-14 12:35:38
Subject: Re: IE 7 browser with web interface
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <SHWL AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:34:35 +0100

Yes, I have tested it with some major flaws.
I didnt expekt the web GUI to work with never version of IE and/or some
function with Java since IE7 diplays Java in a diffrent way from IE6.

However, Admin Center saves the day... Or to quote Andy, "The command
line is your friend".
Both methods supported.

//Henrik