ADSM-L

Re: Days Since Last Access

2006-11-10 13:46:13
Subject: Re: Days Since Last Access
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:45:47 -0700
I generate a report once a month that shows me all the filesystems that
have not been backed up in more than 30 days. I can look through the
list and pick out the hosts that I know should be backing up.

Here is the select statement I use (likely borrowed from this forum).

select node_name, Filespace_name,
(current_timestamp-backup_end)days as "days_since_backup" from
filespaces where
cast((current_timestamp-backup_start) days as decimal) >=30 order
by "days_since_backup"

Ben