ADSM-L

Re: JR- listof files/mgmt class used for a node from TSM admin console

2006-11-10 11:13:07
Subject: Re: JR- listof files/mgmt class used for a node from TSM admin console
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:12:08 -0500
select node_name, hl_name, ll_name, class_name from backups where
node_name in('NODE1','NODE2')  and ll_name like '%.MDB'

Note:
The backups table is the largest table you have; you will get much
better performance for this query if you do it for 1 nodename at a time,
because the table is indexed by node name:
   e.g.:  where node_name='NODE1'

The "%" is a wildcard for any number of characters.

The nodenames must be specified in upper case.
File ane path names must also be specified in upper case, for Windows
clients.

If you want to restrict the query further to just one directory, the
path is in hl_name, so you could add:
   and hl_name like '%JDOE%'

Wanda Prather
"I/O, I/O, It's all about I/O"  -(me)