ADSM-L

Re: select events table

2006-11-07 04:15:52
Subject: Re: select events table
From: Rainer Tammer <tsm AT SPG.SCHULERGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:15:11 +0100
Hello,

goc wrote:
> hi,
> when i make select * from events i get data only for current date ,
> i know with q event you can get back as defined in server options
> but i would like to make some count(*) and stuff on events data,
> so my question is can i get further in past with direct select statement
> to events table ?

This is a special table.
You need a SELECT similar to the following statement:

select count(*) as \"Administrative Schedules Successful\" from events
where LENGTH(domain_name) IS NULL and scheduled_start > '1900-01-01' and
scheduled_start between (current_timestamp - 24 hours) and
current_timestamp and status='Completed' and result=0

The important part is the scheduled_start > '1900-01-01' .
Without the boundary you will get no useful events.

> thanks big time
>
> goran

Bye
  Rainer Tammer