ADSM-L

ANS9201W LAN-free path failed.

2006-11-03 00:45:31
Subject: ANS9201W LAN-free path failed.
From: Pranav Parikh <pparikh AT ONTRACKIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:08:13 +0530
Dear All,

We have a Two Node W in2K Cluster with Exchange 2000 Database running in
active-passive mode. The resource were at Node 2 and LAN-Free backup was
running okay. However, due to some problem with Node2 , the resources were
allocated to Nod1.  After these LAN-Free is not working and fails with
error:
ANS9201W LAN-free path failed.

DSMSTA is running okay and validate lan-free do validate the path. We
tried using the same storage agent node that of Node 2 as well by creating
a new one for Node1. But the result is same. Also tried defining server
and paths manually.

Please let me know how Lan-Free works in cluster environment.

Regards
Pranav