ADSM-L

Re: Dictionary of TDP for Domino return codes - 2nd attempt

2006-11-02 13:16:30
Subject: Re: Dictionary of TDP for Domino return codes - 2nd attempt
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:59:21 -0500
Thanks for the info. It is a very helpful page.  I will definitly bookmark
it.

Of course, unless you have the magic, programmer decoder-ring, making
sense of some of the "descriptions" is a challenge, to say the least.

Matthew Warren <Matthew.Warren AT DIGICA DOT COM>
11/02/2006 11:48 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Dictionary of TDP for Domino return codes - 2nd attempt

Hi,

I was going to post this last time, but the reasons it gives seem to be
way off for the codes you specify, but here it is just in case its
useful - Despite the page name it actually gives API return codes so...

http://tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki/DsmcReturnCodes

Although as I say, the ones you give for from TDP Domino api don't seem
to fit...

> >> On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:38:59 -0500, Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU
> <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU> said:
>

> > No feedback on my first attempt so I am asking again plus
> adding some more
> > rc's to the list

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the
email from your computer.

You should not copy the email, use it for any purpose or disclose its
contents to any other person.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email may be
personal to the author and do not necessarily represent the views or
opinions of Digica.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to check this email for the
presence of viruses. Digica accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.

UK: Phoenix House, Colliers Way, Nottingham, NG8 6AT UK
Reception Tel: + 44 (0) 115 977 1177
Support Centre: 0845 607 7070
Fax: + 44 (0) 115 977 7000
http://www.digica.com

SOUTH AFRICA: Building 3, Parc du Cap, Mispel Road, Bellville, 7535, South
Africa
Tel: + 27 (0) 21 957 4900
Fax: + 27 (0) 21 948 3135
http://www.digica.com