ADSM-L

In-/Exclude problems

2006-11-02 08:01:47
Subject: In-/Exclude problems
From: Richard van Denzel <r.vandenzel AT BSU DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:00:41 +0100
Hi All,

I recently changed the CLOPT for a number of Windows clients to have one
generic CLOPT for all Windows clients. I now see a strange warning on
all the clients:

ANS1497W Duplicate include/exclude option 'INCLUDE  *:\*\*' found while
processing the client options passed by the server.
This might produce unexpected results.

The only thing is that nor on the server, nor on the client there is an
include which looks like INCLUDE *:\*\*. Does any know where I went
wrong on my CLOPT?
The environment consists of various 5.3.x.x (Windows) clients and
5.2.7.1 TSM Server on AIX.

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,

Richard van Denzel
Consultant
BSU

Tel: 0413-243333