ADSM-L

Re: TSM SAN Error.

2006-11-02 06:59:01
Subject: Re: TSM SAN Error.
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:17:06 +0100
Hi,

I would check the message ANR0456W server name at 10.0.110.50 1500 does
not match

ANR0456W Session rejected for server name server name at High level
address
Low level address does not match.
Explanation: The server name at the address specified does not match the
name in the server definition. The connection is not established.
System Action: The server continues.
User Response: Ensure the HLADDRESS and LLADDRESS in the define server
command are correct, and that the servername on the server being
contacted
matches the name used in the DEFINE SERVER command.

Regards,

Karel